Below is an overview of main functionalities:
- New Punch-List Item: creates a punch list item
- Manage Punch-Lists: create new lists, edit/delete current lists
- Export: allows you to download as PDF or Excel
Enter Punch-List Item details and click Create Punch-List Item.
Once a Punch-List Item has been created, you will have the following options:
- Mark Complete: marks the item complete and sends it back to the creator for verification
- Reassign: assign to a different contact
- Request Clarification: ask creator for more information
- Delete: delete the item entry
- Add a Follower: allows you to give access to ASI for people outside the project and the company
- Mark as High Priority: adds a high priority tag
- Attach a File: allows you to attach an additional file
- Export PDF: allows you to download the change order as a PDF
- Send an Email: allows you to send the change order to an email
Completed Punch-List Item needs to be verified by the creator. This can be done by reviewing the item and selecting Verify button.