There are two ways to create Submittals. One, create Submittal from the Submittal required, and two, create new Submittal from the documents page.
Let's look at creating a Submittal from Submittal Required.
First method is by clicking "+New Submittal Required":
Fill out the form and click Create Submittal Required.
Once Submittal required is created, the assignee can select Create Submittal which will open the window below. Other options are to:
- Create Submittal: creates a submittal using pre-populated form
When you select Create Submittal from the above page, all the information will be pre-populated. The assignee can simply upload files and click Update.
Another way to create a submittal is by clicking + New Submittal from the main page as shown below:
Once the Submittal has been updated by assignee, assignor will have the following options depending on the user project permissions:
- Mark Reviewed: marks the submittal as reviewed and sends it out for approval
- Mark Reviewed as Noted: marks the submittal as reviewed with a note and sends it out for approval
- Mark as Revise and Resubmit: sends submittal back to the assignee to be revised and resubmitted
- Receipt Acknowledged: sends a notification that you have received the file